Why Choose iLase?
Prof Mohammed Muhtaseb employs the latest technology to provide the highest quality patient-centred care ………. individualised to your specific needs.
Prof Muhtaseb has:
- Many years of experience as a consultant cataract and refractive surgeon
- Established reputation in the use of premium lens implants, selected individually for patients’ specific requirements
- Expertise in micro-incision cataract and lens exchange surgery with fast recovery and optimal visual outcomes
- A long record of clinical research, sharing his findings in numerous presentations at international conferences around the world
- Published many papers in international journals, including the results of his surgery using premium lens implant technology
- Travelled to several countries to perform cataract surgery in charitable eye camps
Prof Muhtaseb has also been the subject of television and newspaper articles, which can be viewed in the MEDIA section of the iLase website.
With a detailed initial consultation, thorough pre-operative planning, and personalised post-operative care, Prof Muhtaseb and his team are always on hand to guide you through to your full recovery.
Transportation on the day of surgery
For some patients having surgery, we understand that getting to and from the surgical centre can be a challenge.
Therefore, for patients living in South Wales, we can offer to provide a professional car service to transport you to the surgical centre and back home on the day of your surgery.
St David’s Hotel, Cardiff Bay
iLase patients are afforded discounted accommodation and other benefits at the luxury St David’s Hotel, Cardiff Bay.
In particular, patients will be able to benefit from the following:
- 10% Off Best Available Rate (Bed & Breakfast)
- Complimentary WIFI
- 20% off Spa treatments at the Marine Spa (Mon – Thurs)
- 20% off the total bill in The Admiral St David Restaurant (Mon – Thurs)
Interest Free Credit
We are partnered with Omni Capital Retail Finance and can offer finance for all of our eye surgery procedures.
Our finance options could make it easier to spread the cost of surgery over a number of months.
A minimum 10% deposit is required, and the remaining balance is split over your chosen monthly period of either 6, 10 or 12 months at a rate of 0% Representative APR.*
*Credit is subject to status, Terms and Conditions Apply.